• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Amuni or FA first?

DeletedUser8788

I have quest line started for new guest race but nothing showing in tech tree, current one is telling me to research archeology..

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Good Morning Soggy,

You are one with great questions all the time! Lol, a new update just dropped that did not include neither the guest race (announced last week on beta) or the FA (announced this week on beta). I sense your love for the FA :)rolleyes:), perhaps leave room for it? I mean, the new guest race will be here forever when it drops, but the FA will be here just for a week!

I hope that answers your question in some shape or form :p

Last edited:
Cart before the horse? Locked up with one Quest for Archeology Research until an unknown time when the Amuni Chapter opens? Ooops? Like Soggy, our Team goes FA in a BIG way. We'll find out if I'm up to the task of managing two major distractions at one time I guess.