• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Amuni quests not working on mobile

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
For the past couple of days Amuni quests have not been working on my iPhone. It started when I finished a quest and the next quest did not show up on mobile. I went to my PC, looked at it, went back on my iPhone and next quest was there. I have done this for multiple quests in the past couple of days. Today on the quest "Deliver 15,000,000 Coins & Collect 100,000 Grave Goods" I have not been able to get it to show up on my iPhone at all. I tried a few times going between PC & iPhone and nothing. Thankfully, it is working fine on the PC so almost finished. Also, FYI I did have an update that installed 1.63.0

Deleted User - 1481192

I’m seeing the same behavior. It happened to me at the end of Halflings, and again at the beginning of Elementals.

It’s happening in both 1.63 and 1.64, for me.

The current one for me is “Deliver 100,000 Mana” at the beginning of Elementals, on 1.64

Deleted User - 1481192

I think I figured it out - it’s any quest with a “deliver” requirement. Gain / Collect is fine, but if the quest asks you to pay / deliver goods, it doesn’t show on Mobile.

I’ve submitted a bug report on this from inside the app.