• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Amuni

DeletedUser9601

I'm thinking the players who fill all the space with factories are those who put a much higher priority on ranking points.
You hit the nail on the head. I know a bunch of players concerned about the ranking drop. But I never understand that, because most players in the top 250 are in the same boat. So its a question of a. take a big ranking hit now, clear 15 expansions and blast through techs, or b. take a small ranking hit now, but drag research out 4 months.
You get to the same end point, but what tiny number is attached to your name during the process. I'd think a. is better, because once you finish research you get to take advantage of all those research upgrades that much sooner.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Not sure what "line ball" means, but I doubt I will be using it. Maybe next chapter if the primary mana building is something closer to a grape farm (high culture/decent mana), but not now.
Line ball means could go either way as to build or not build. However the more I look and think about it the more it seems to be a no go. This is starting to look like it is one step above thrones of high men in terms of usefulness for me.

but since the best mana buildings are usually small, low-culture event prizes, I will likely be skipping this AW.
This was also an issue for me, lots of culture buildings I would prefer help on before a mana one. I think the benefits of coins, supplies and mana are such that most people have these covered in one fashion or another or there are other wonders that boost these better even if only 1 of those 3 things.

Sadly I really like the look of this one, shame they can't swap its graphic with the other wonder as that one for me is a definite build.

ChiefObie

I am about to finish Elementals and have a population surplus. From what I can tell, I should be able to make room by selling a few residences. If I need more people, the chapter XIII upgrades should fill the gap. Assuming I have plenty of manufacturing and workshops, will Amuni require a lot of additional population?

Pheryll

Set Designer
The next chapter should be producing sentient goods off your tier 3 manufactories with a +1 boost offset. Besides that little is known. As an aside, at some point a glitch caused a description label for these sentient goods to be displayed, though it is unclear whether those labels were just placeholders.

dikke ikke

thanks, but that little bit i had already figured out myself :p, i was thinking more of new size of residences and other buildings that will change size and/or shape