• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An Elvenar Caption Contest

DeletedUser20539

ELF #1: Why did you give directions to the humans that would force them to take the caravan of phoenix eggs through the roughest terrain in the valley?

ELF #2: They looked like they could use the eggs-ercise.
:D I love it Gia Kei hahaha

Sprite1313

Moho

Chef
Thank you. :)

This is the second time I've won when hvar is the actual winner. For those who don't know, hvar is the leader of my fellowship.
So congrats, @hvariidh gwendrot. In the meantime, I'll be posting the next picture to caption. It's something I've found on the Internet:

caption.jpg

Last edited:

Gia Kei

Didn't I warn you? This is what happens when you don't empty the chamber pot regularly! Of course I'm laughing at you. I think it's funny as hell when your poor personal hygiene habits end up biting you in the ass.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hmm. I think that Summoning is working better than intended. Must make a note in the Book.

Deleted User - 849192770

Didn't I warn you? This is what happens when you don't empty the chamber pot regularly! Of course I'm laughing at you. I think it's funny as hell when your poor personal hygiene habits end up biting you in the ass.
[/QUOTE

Moho

Chef
All right, we finally have five entries from five different participants.

I have to tell you, and it's not just words, that it is hard for me to pick one winner because every caption is funny in its own way. But I will give it to @Yogi Dave. A special mention goes to everybody else. :)

@Yogi Dave, please post the next picture/gif to caption.

Yogi Dave

I hope all the cropping, resizing, and frame reduction I had to do to get this small enough to be accepted leaves enough to be understood.

msb4.gif

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
"That's a nice and healthy economy your game has there, it'd be a shame if someone were to.....cha-CHING!"

Moho

Chef
Entry one

It's such a shame that Yogi Dave can't participate in this round; a rich man's joke is always funny.