• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An Elvenar Caption Contest

Yogi Dave

Entry 1:

Swamp thing, you make my bows sing
and my rangers ... shoot ya

EDIT: While drinking my 1st coffee of the day and the ear worm raged in my brain, this evolved (devolved?) and seemed to fit the pic better.

Last edited:

hvariidh gwendrot

archers: You are indeed brave, good Sir Tree, but the fight is ours.
Tree: Oohh, had enough, eh?
archers: Look, you stupid barkstard, you've got no arms left!
Tree: Yes I have.
archers: Look!
Tree: Just a flesh wound.

DeletedUser20539

:oops: 13 to one ~ :rolleyes:hmmmmm 13 is an unlucky number so..... the odds are in my favor!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
"If I don't move, they'll think I'm a tree and leaf", it still takes the win :p
I'm not sure we're ready for that lethal mix of puns and dad jokes :D

Here's one to hit home.
forums.png

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
"So...I told my son I didn't want him playing that Call of Duty game anymore because it's a bad influence but...."

DeletedUser20539

What do you mean "Mom, I'm Hungry"? Can't you see I'm busy with important stuff??

DeletedUser20010

Not an entry..
What do you mean "Mom, I'm Hungry"? Can't you see I'm busy with important stuff??

This is hilarious, but it's true! Lol, my daughter edited a post like that about me and elvenar!

DeletedUser20539

Not an entry..
This is hilarious, but it's true! Lol, my daughter edited a post like that about me and elvenar!
NOT an entry:
:D We usually laugh the loudest when we see something that's a reflection of ourselves. For me, Elvenar is A-D-D-I-C-T-I-N-G! And, fortunately my kids are grown

Last edited by a moderator: