• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An Elvenar Caption Contest

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
It was a tough call between SeaWolf and Atagus. They both made me laugh, but I've decided the winner is...
"You guys wouldn't believe what some of these humans say on here."

I like the meta factor that we're on the forum talking about an elf talking about us reading the forums.

AtaguS

Woohoo! Thanks :)
Always have wondered what's up with this guy, maybe I'll get a chance to find out by posting:
5945cd1e183679cd1554a5b01764a4c8.gif

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Not an entry: "What's up with this guy"...can you use it in a sentence, please? *buys time*

Yogi Dave

Entry 2:

I'm a smart ape, buried up to my head and have rocks for brains. What is wrong with this picture?

Sprite1313

That horse on the right is the Elvenar version of Scrappy Doo, ”Let me at ‘im”, while the big bad says “ho hum”.

DeletedUser20010

Warning label: The after effects of the overabundance of dwarven brews are apparently seizure inducing.