• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An Elvenar Caption Contest

Moho

Chef
Congratulations, @AtaguS!

I realize that the 24 hour deadline may be a little non-viable, but the game rules ought to include the latest time by which players are supposed to submit their entries. So, I wonder what a more realistic time limit should be.

AtaguS

Woohoo!!! Ok, here's mine :) (P.S. It's your game, you decide the rules. But maybe a week or 5 submissions, whichever comes first?)

800b643e0e4258269466992c04da62b2.gif

Moho

Chef
P.S. It's your game, you decide the rules. But maybe a week or 5 submissions, whichever comes first?

All right, then.

Amendment
Rule 3 will be changed as follows:
3) After 24 hours, the gamemaster decides the winner based on the factors he or she finds relevant - wit, appropriateness, number of likes, etc. If the gamemaster fails to show up, the caption with the highest number of likes automatically wins. These likes should be expressed in separate posts since the "like" function does not work in this section of the forum. If there are fewer than 5 entries from 5 different players, the gamemaster can delay the decision for several days up to a week. As soon as the winner has been determined, he or she becomes the new gamemaster and the cycle continues.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P.S. This is not my game; I have only initiated it. It's everyone's.

Deleted User - 849192770

storm phoenix: i may be small but i'm adorable!

AtaguS

P.S. This is not my game; I have only initiated it. It's everyone's.
Well it's a fantastic game, so thanks for bringing it to the forum.

Ok, we're at 24 hours...and there are so many good ones to choose from.
Moho almost had me with a HP Hedwig reference, but @hvariidh gwendrot brings home the win for finally giving the owl a good reason for his full head bobble :p

hvariidh gwendrot

i actually tried all that cropped, copy in to another file etc keeps telling be to big to load, please continue with another winner as this is a fun thread