• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An Elvenar Caption Contest

Moho

Chef
@AtaguS, please let use know who should post the next picture so that the game can continue. :)

@hvariidh gwendrot, you could look for a picture on the Internet and let people caption that. It may not be a "perfect" picture, but at least it is something. Here, I'll link to one as an example:

Elvenar-Event-Carnival-Screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

NightshadeCS

Oh, sorry for the delay! Didn't check the Forum for a bit and then it took a while to figure out what on earth to snap a pic of. Finally found one that makes me chuckle with no caption at all, so I am excited to see what you all come up with. ;) ;) ;)

Aw Nuts.jpg

Deleted User - 849192770

the owls are plotting to get some nuts! these owls must be nuts!

Deleted User - 849192770

why does the wooden man get to eat all the nuts :(

Moho

Chef
Late Entry (just for fun)

Throughout the spring, Mama Owl taught Baby Owl everything from soup to nuts.

Deleted User - 849192770

the orc strategists look so nice and warm lets take a vote to go steal there lava, ok its unanimous (wow i spelled unanimous right)

DeletedUser20539

"The Three Bears are not Happy Campers because their porridge is as cold as Ice"

Last edited by a moderator:

Moho

Chef
Late Entry (just for fun)

In the dynamic version of the popular series "Where's Wally?", the difficulty resides in the fact that there seem to be more than just one Wally at the same time.

AtaguS

Sweet :) Ok, here's mine: sorry for the image quality, making GIFs is new to me, self taught with a lot of blind clicking.

7bfb98b7fbb63158d5110decb14d4d25.gif