• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An Elvenar Caption Contest

DeletedUser20010

All the inhabitants of Elvenar celebrated with the erection of the Great Phallic Tower.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moho

Chef
Entry one

"Who's our leader, dad?"

"We've talked about this before, Gildor. We, elves, have no leader and make our choice via consensus only."

"I know, but the big thing over there just asked me to take it to our leader."

Yogi Dave

lol Moho, that did make it big. I also thought maybe expand the view to give a wider context for it. That may help more people find a caption. - or maybe it just isn't a pic that flies. We shall see.

1617620981976.png

Sprite1313

This thing is like an elvenar rorschach test...

While my gutter mind initially went the same direction as Shae-Leigh :oops:, I'm going to going to force myself in a different direction ;)

Okay, so here is my entry:

<in a hushed voiceover> And here we see the elvenar blob cat doing it's impersonation of King Kong climbing the Empire State Building.

DeletedUser20010

This thing is like an elvenar rorschach test...

While my gutter mind initially went the same direction as Shae-Leigh :oops:, I'm going to going to force myself in a different direction ;)

LMAO - I said that to my fellowship! I posted my caption, and then they zoomed out, I said "they are going to think I am a perv!" oh well.

Yogi Dave

@Fantastic2676, sorry about that. Your comment after Moho made it bigger was good was fitting. For the spring equinox last year, someone started a thread about how all the big rocks looked phallic. It was a fun thread. I thought it looked like a bird. You Cannot Un See It.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
YESSS!!! I want to thank Yogi Dave, the Academy, the Elvenar Foreign Press, my FSmates...*hears walk off music*...oh right, the next image! Sorry...

I'm going to take a page out of the @Fantastic2676 playbook and take it back down, all the way down to the good people's gutters. I originally made this for the January contest. I feel like this activity is a national pastime in my fellowship, but we don't want to monopolize all the in-game contemplation so sharing is caring.

dust caption contest.png

Yogi Dave

Umm, I understand all the nude statues, but this pink thing with the steps. Is that the stairway to heaven?

Deleted User - 849192770

amid the statues of naked people there was a statue of a very naked jellyfish.

DeletedUser20539

"Hey Peter, with all these naked statues, do you think we can sneak by and attack without being noticed?"

Sprite1313

Glarp, how many times do I have to tell you, we are supposed to be incognito. You cannot craft a lifelike sculpture of your mother!

Deleted User - 849192770

if naked decapitated people is art... Then SO AM I!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
When looking to be the best, always go with what the competition is most lacking.
Normally, the judge would be deducting a point for hitting below the belt, but in this case, I approve. Your creative use of negative space was a masterful stroke over the stiff competition. Congrats, AtaguS! You have won the contemplation of the Level 19 Dust Manu. :D