• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An instant token for an extra guess on convincing the spire ...

DeletedUser27062

This would be great! 25 diamond for a wrong guess is pretty pricey ... I love the spire just wish there was a way to get an extra turn.
There are checks and balances in this game and the price of another turn is one of them. I don't consider it expensive when you consider the cost of the goods you'd have to sacrifice to walk away.

able99

I agree you should get something for negotiating correctly in 2 turns or the virtually impossible 1 turn.
I think its reasonable to get 15 or 20 diamonds for completing negotiations in 2 turn, and 100 diamond for guessing the correct combination in 1 turn.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I think being able to get unlimited extra turns with diamonds is sufficient. The payoff for guessing it correctly in one or two tries is all the goods and diamonds you saved.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I like the idea. Pretty simple to keep it balanced, just make it a prize in the spire that replaces one of the 20 diamond gate awards.
Even as a daily prize in an event it seems fair. Compare it to other daily prizes available in events:
Using diamonds to rush 5 squads of LM in the barracks would cost me 166 diamonds
Buying 10 KP for diamonds is 450 diamonds

Alram

Flippers just flip
I like the idea. Pretty simple to keep it balanced, just make it a prize in the spire that replaces one of the 20 diamond gate awards.
Even as a daily prize in an event it seems fair. Compare it to other daily prizes available in events:
What's the point of replacing a diamond gate reward with a diamond token? Can't we just use the diamonds?
I don't like the idea of winning things in the spire or in events, like a token, that can only be used in the spire.
Loose diamonds can be used everywhere.

Last edited:

StarLoad

What's the point of replacing a diamond gate reward with a diamond token? Can't we just use the diamonds?
I don't like the idea of winning things in the spire or in events, like a token, that can only be used in the spire.
Loose diamonds can be used everywhere.
The point is we are not asking for free stuff we are just asking for a change in the reward from a pure diamond to an instant prize of almost the same value

StarLoad

You miss the point, I like the diamonds, but you wanted to add a token and Soggy offered that its better to adjust the set of items rather than add a new one. The offered one is of equal value ( more or less ) and it would be more likely that the Dev's would adjust rather than add outright.

Alram

Flippers just flip
You miss the point, I like the diamonds, but you wanted to add a token and Soggy offered that its better to adjust the set of items rather than add a new one. The offered one is of equal value ( more or less ) and it would be more likely that the Dev's would adjust rather than add outright.
I agree. I am clearly missing the point. That is why I asked what the point was.
I don't want a token at all. I like loose diamonds that can be spent everywhere.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hey, how about a "free guess" token for the spire instead of a stupid portrait as the final ending prize in an event? I guarantee you I will NEVER use that stupid portrait, but I'd probably use that free turn token within a week, lol.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Hey, how about a "free guess" token for the spire instead of a stupid portrait as the final ending prize in an event? I guarantee you I will NEVER use that stupid portrait, but I'd probably use that free turn token within a week, lol.
Why should any event prize be tied to the spire?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I agree. I am clearly missing the point. That is why I asked what the point was.
I don't want a token at all. I like loose diamonds that can be spent everywhere.
The point was to replace a 20 "use anywhere" diamond reward with a 25 diamond value token.
This adds something a little different to the game while maintaining balance.
Why should any event prize be tied to the spire?
Why not?
There is plenty of room in the daily prizes to add this in on one day, and since Events ask for Spire encounters they are already tied together.
Also, fighters get troop tokens, and this would add "convince" tokens for those who don't.

Alram

Flippers just flip
The point was to replace a 20 "use anywhere" diamond reward with a 25 diamond value token.
This adds something a little different to the game while maintaining balance.

Why not?
There is plenty of room in the daily prizes to add this in on one day, and since Events ask for Spire encounters they are already tied together.
Also, fighters get troop tokens, and this would add "convince" tokens for those who don't.
Which part of loose diamonds do you dislike?

Alram

Flippers just flip
For the rare occasion when I need an extra convince turn I'd rather have a token than 20 diamonds.:rolleyes:
What part of a 5 diamond gain do you not like?
#1) The part where people who don't spire get prizes that can only be redeemed by spiring.

StarLoad

You make no sense Alram, if the prize was only won within the spire as was originally stated to replace a 20 Diamond gate prize then clearly the player in participating in/on the spire and the prize would have value.

If won elsewhere then its no different that my winning a silly unicorm or bathroom as a prize

Kekune

I'm with Alram. I'd rather have 20 unrestricted diamonds than a limited-use token worth 25. Eventually, unless they're very rare, they'd just pile up like all the other instant thingies.

If some sort of token became an event prize, then meh. Maybe that would be more appealing than it sounds now, but at least it wouldn't hurt anything. But I wouldn't want it to replace diamonds that are already in a spire chest. Diamonds are one of the best prizes the spire offers - I don't want to reduce that flow, even for a technical gain in value.