• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An unsarcastic "Thank You" to Inno

DeletedUser7738

I was surprised by a "100% increase in diamonds deal" today. It is most appreciated, I am very grateful. The store is not coming up, so I am guessing, more and more people are taking advantage of this deal. Everyone plays Elvenar differently, so your mileage may vary on this deal and hopefully all players are being presented with this deal, if not now, then in the immediate future. Oh, btw, there was no popup, message or news about this deal, found out from FS mates who happened into the diamond store.Thanks again, Inno.

I received a popup with the offer this morning and then the store crashed this afternoon. Now to make matters worse, the offer is gone(It was supposed to be around for 24 hours). Several people have contacted them including myself and we are hoping they are going to re-issue the offer once the problem is fixed, so you may get another chance.

DeletedUser17455

I think I got like, 500 diamonds for free during the 3 months that I didn't play. And now I play. Premium currencies are maaaaagical!

After six or seven months of playing, I waited for the 100% bonus day and bought like, $20 bucks worth of stuff. I consider that "paying for" Elvenar. I really appreciate the ability to play a game, decide that I like it, and then pay a price that I think is reasonable for it.

I have seen it multiple times and have bought ONLY during those times. It was a game saver for me after being stuck and not able to grow for over a month. Got me a few expansions and a few magic residences. From my experience it happens about every 6-8 months. I have been playing about 2.5 yrs and have seen it 3 X. First time I did not realize how special it was. Next two times I nabbed it. It seemed to always present itself in a pop up to me.

DeletedUser2870

I received a popup with the offer this morning and then the store crashed this afternoon. Now to make matters worse, the offer is gone(It was supposed to be around for 24 hours). Several people have contacted them including myself and we are hoping they are going to re-issue the offer once the problem is fixed, so you may get another chance.

Exactly the same here. The offer popped up. 100% more, an offer I haven't seen in at least a year, probably more like 2. So I clicked on the store and it crashed. I shrugged it off as offers generally last 24 hours, so I still had time. Just 4 hours later, when I looked in again, the offer had disappeared and was replaced by 10% off on magical workshops and residences.
I really do hope to see the offer repeated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7738

Interesting posts :) - well, for me, that was the first time I've ever seen the "100%" offer. Too bad it did not stay around longer, would have liked to have had another shot at it :(. As a side note: I wish Inno would offer a 50% off deal on province expansions.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Interesting posts :) - well, for me, that was the first time I've ever seen the "100%" offer. Too bad it did not stay around longer, would have liked to have had another shot at it :(. As a side note: I wish Inno would offer a 50% off deal on province expansions.

If you only buy diamonds when you get the 100% bonus offer and then use those diamonds to buy an expansion, it is like it is 50% off. ;)

DeletedUser2870

If you only buy diamonds when you get the 100% bonus offer and then use those diamonds to buy an expansion, it is like it is 50% off. ;)

Yes, but this is the first time in a long, long time I saw the offer. On my main account that is. On some of the test accounts it's almost common. And now the only time I did see that offer I was unable to make use of it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yes, but this is the first time in a long, long time I saw the offer. On my main account that is. On some of the test accounts it's almost common. And now the only time I did see that offer I was unable to make use of it.

I really think the reason it worked for me is that I saw the offer on browser and then exited there and loaded the game on mobile so I could buy the offer with the credit in my Google Play account. I would bet that if I had tried to use the offer in the browser, I would have had the same bad results everyone else did. And then it popped up again a couple of days later, and the expansion discount popped the same day, and of course I could not afford to take advantage of that bit of luck. lol