• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Acknowledgements --Instants

Rouxsie

Can someone tell me how to use them please. I have a lot of them in my Instants but I never see the hourglass that will let me use them for me or friends. I have scrolled thru the Wiki, but can't seem to locate the answer....HELP please :)

Last edited:

Gath Of Baal

If you are talking about the Ancient Knowledge Instants then you use them while you are in any Ancient Wonder research progress tab which is the 2nd tab.. While in this tab you will see a picture of a book (Knowledge Point) with a + icon next to it.... click the book and it opens a screen that shows all your available Knowledge points instants in your inventory to use, then click on the ones you wish to apply to that Wonder...

Also make sure you have unlocked the Ancient Wonder research in the research tree chapter 2.. If you have not unlocked it yet then you can not build an Ancient Wonder or use the Ancient Knowledge Point Instants yet...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The ancient knowledge instants don't use an hourglass, that is for timer instants. What you are looking for is the book icon on ancient wonders:
1596228111090.png
That's where you can use them.

Rouxsie

If you are talking about the Ancient Knowledge Instants then you use them while you are in any Ancient Wonder research progress tab which is the 2nd tab.. While in this tab you will see a picture of a book (Knowledge Point) with a + icon next to it.... click the book and it opens a screen that shows all your available Knowledge points instants in your inventory to use, then click on the ones you wish to apply to that Wonder...

Also make sure you have unlocked the Ancient Wonder research in the research tree chapter 2.. If you have not unlocked it yet then you can not build an Ancient Wonder or use the Ancient Knowledge Point Instants yet...
Thank You!