• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Knowledge for your Wonders

DeletedUser17455

Hello, I have quite a bit of ancient knowledge. If you have a wonder that is close to completion, and you want a little boost, let me know. I will match the reward from the highest prize I am guaranteed to get. This is mainly a benefit if you are in a fellowship that doesn't have the best knowledge distribution plan.

Just to be clear, an example:

- if you have a wonder that is 35 away from completion
- and the highest reward is 25
- and someone has bid 6, or whatever

Let me know, and I will swoop in and bid 25 (since doing so I am guaranteed to receive 25 knowledge).

The benefit to me: I get the runes (without the hassle of finding you)
The benefit to you: you get the knowledge

Message me in game with "Ancient Knowledge" as the subject line if you have a wonder that is close to completion.

(P.S. it just occurred to me today that it makes no sense to be hoarding, all my AK should be in wonders)

(P.P.S if you message me, I promise to contribute the highest amount I can get back: I will never contribute less, if you contact me in this way)

Last edited: