• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Runes Quest

• Thread starter DeletedUser26650
  • Start date

DeletedUser26650

I know this has probably been asked but I can't seem to find the answer. I'm on the storyline quest to have 1 Ancient Rune, what is an ancient rune and how do I get it? Thanks for ya'lls patience and help

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Not an Ancient Wonder. A regular culture building. Got to the Buildings menu, click on the Culture tab. In mine its on page 2. I'm an elf and on browser; not sure if there are slight differences on mobile or for humans.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Thank you, found it and I need to do 2 more researches to get it.
Yeah, they sometimes give quests that are ahead of your research level. I think I got the ancient rune when I was four or five techs away from it; it's frustrating to see that quest there for so long, but you'll make it. :)

DeletedUser2959

A lot of times, when you finally finish this one quest the next few will be autocompleted by what you've done while waiting.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
There are a couple quests that are unclear, this is one. Perhaps a tip in the quest to look at culture buildings *in this case" or copper factory as an example of another quest. Might be worth adding something to the ideas section.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There are a couple quests that are unclear, this is one. Perhaps a tip in the quest to look at culture buildings *in this case" or copper factory as an example of another quest. Might be worth adding something to the ideas section.
It was brought up in the middle of a suggestion to rename the Ancient Grounds to the Ancestral Grounds, and we've been discussing possible alternate names for "Ancient Runes" which is a mess of terms used in other places. Once we come with a solid name alternative, we can do this one.