• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Runes

I just recently opened Ancient Runes, and when I went to add one to my town I saw it was so teeny!!! :p The Info makes it sound important so why so small? Does anyone know?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Ah that brings back memories! Lol I had one of those in my smaller elven city for ages.
I think it's just part of the Elvenar story, you would have to find an original player from Beta 2/test server, and they are pretty scarce, to ask.
There is always a Q&A with a new event; sadly they seem to be hosted by newer hires, but if you ask your question there, the social media coordinator may track down an answer for you.
I would say, watch sharp for this event on September 8 or 9th.

Ah that brings back memories! Lol I had one of those in my smaller elven city for ages.
I think it's just part of the Elvenar story, you would have to find an original player from Beta 2/test server, and they are pretty scarce, to ask.
There is always a Q&A with a new event; sadly they seem to be hosted by newer hires, but if you ask your question there, the social media coordinator may track down an answer for you.
I would say, watch sharp for this event on September 8 or 9th.
Thank you for the reply!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
The Ancient Runes culture is a cute little 2x1 culture that game does make a big noise about when you arrive at the storyline quest. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot (1654).png
    Screenshot (1654).png
    73.9 KB · Views: 52