• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Wonder research full notification

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The functionality is there somehow because we get popups for OTHER people's AW being completed but not our own.
I think we'd find if we could see the code that we're not really being notified Research is complete, rather we are being notified that something was added to our inventory becuase research complete. people who contributed but don't get anything don't get a notification, and we don't get anything either.

I suspect a really easy way for developers to fix this is not to add another notification, but to add a 3kp instant to anyone who's AW finishes research.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Cleanup the grammar and opened the vote.
I voted yes, and thanks, but I also think it might be premature to vote. The discussion is still active, and I feel like we might have come up wtih a better/more-complete idea to submit with a better chance of success. i guess we can always try again if this one doesn't get anywhere.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
I would vote yes unless it means every time I open a city I get a notice “your AW is complete and ready to upgrade “, excepting if one was completed between visits.

StarLoad

Your comment said they only pop up when you log in.
Fine even, if it was only after a login, it would be fine the idea is NOTIFICATION that it is done not whether I spelled out over possible permutation of the event. My comment was any notification would be great and the when doesn't really matter does it?

Really Enevher sometimes it seems all you want to do is nitpick on a single word, maybe that should be your title? This seems like an easy and simple QoL feature that can be done, so lets do it and I cant see any reason why one would not want to know one time.

Ed

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Really Enevher sometimes it seems all you want to do is nitpick on a single word,
When we're trying to get the devs to change something, every word matters. It's easy for someone else, especially a developer who's firt language might not be the same, to not udnerstand what we want and give us something which isn't it.

StarLoad

When we're trying to get the devs to change something, every word matters. It's easy for someone else, especially a developer who's firt language might not be the same, to not udnerstand what we want and give us something which isn't it.
Sure if I was the OP and not just answering someone else's comment. Only the OP post is presented to the CM's for a vote, as Helya had explained

Ed

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Sure if I was the OP and not just answering someone else's comment. Only the OP post is presented to the CM's for a vote, as Helya had explained

Ed
He indicated where the other person's idea doesn't match the OP's post which means it doesn't accurately represent the idea we voted for.

i have added a secondary edit with clarification on HOW the notification would be handled
That might be a mistake. According to the rules that breaks the poll onece voting commences, discussion can continue "However: No alterations can be made to the idea as it's stated in the opening post". This particular change doesn't bother me, but changing anything after people have voted is not usually acceptable anywhere.

Deleted User - 849777001

Would it show up on our AW page...like the "contributed" notification shows up on recipients AWs now?

I play on the App and that little "contributed" notification sure helps me keep track of my shared runes, altho I probably should keep a running list (just to help me avoid mistakes,, and keep me honest).

Momonar

While they are at it, can they make the donation history to the wonder available to the player (or the fellowship AM).
Those of us who run Wonder Societies would really love that feature.

defiantoneks

That might be a mistake. According to the rules that breaks the poll onece voting commences, discussion can continue "However: No alterations can be made to the idea as it's stated in the opening post". This particular change doesn't bother me, but changing anything after people have voted is not usually acceptable anywhere.
well they kept shouting that it wasnt clear enough. you cant win around here.