• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Wonder The Great Bell Spire how does it work rewards? Ancient Wonders Help Chest rewards as well how?

dragoonmagma

Ancient Wonder The Great Bell Spire how does it work and how does its rewards work I just got it and I am stuck dont know how to use it cant use it? and how do I get
help chest rewards I pump some points in neighbouring buildings ancient wonders on map on other people and I dont get any rewards I dont know how to use it please explain how to get help chest rewards from other peoples ancient wonders?

Sprite1313

Ancient Wonder The Great Bell Spire how does it work and how does its rewards work I just got it and I am stuck dont know how to use it cant use it? and how do I get
help chest rewards I pump some points in neighbouring buildings ancient wonders on map on other people and I dont get any rewards I dont know how to use it please explain how to get help chest rewards from other peoples ancient wonders?
The GBS does two things. The first is to give you goods in the chests when you do your neighbourly help visits. You don't get the rewards from putting knowledge points , but from "visiting" neighbours and "polishing" their buildings (main hall, builder or a cultural building). The goods will show up as another item in your neighbourly help chest, so only three per day. Below are screenshots from browser. It is a little different on mobile.

Neighbourly Help.png
Screenshot 2023-05-28 072518.png

The second thing the GBS does is increase how long your cultural buildings stay "polished" when a neighbour visits you.

Last edited: