• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient wonders help rewards

DeletedUser4064

I have been helping with kp on Ancient Wonders and it posts that I got 5kp and a rune shard on 2 of them and 5 kp on one, but I never received anything for helping. When do I receive my rewards?

DeletedUser3312

right. the kp automatically goes to the kp bar and the runes will go to the rune wheel icon.

DeletedUser3468

Probably a silly question but do you have to have completed the research for the Ancient Wonder that you help with to actually get the rune? (not that it would make any difference if I'm at a research choke point where my KPs are just sitting there and a Fellowship member has an Ancient Wonder they're trying to upgrade. I'd still give them the KP even if I don't get a rune shard out of it. Better than just having those KP sit there doing nothing! :D )

DeletedUser4064

Probably a silly question but do you have to have completed the research for the Ancient Wonder that you help with to actually get the rune? (not that it would make any difference if I'm at a research choke point where my KPs are just sitting there and a Fellowship member has an Ancient Wonder they're trying to upgrade. I'd still give them the KP even if I don't get a rune shard out of it. Better than just having those KP sit there doing nothing! :D )
Yes I have 2 of the wonders I helped with

I didn't get anything for helping on any of them,,,,not cool

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61

The listed rewards indicate how much that RUNG will pay out when the Ancient Wonder levels. So unless you're one of the top 5 contributors, you won't get any rewards. Most people arrange for swaps, so you'll come out even on your contributed KPs, and you'll be eligible for some additional rewards.
  • The rewards pool is 10% of the KPs in the level, distributed 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 + 1/16 + 1/32, rounded DOWN to the nearest 5 KPs.
  • The rewards pool include Runes for that particular AW, equal in number to the level of the AW, distribute round robin.
    For level 7, as an example, you'd see 1+1+1+1+1 + 1+1+0+0+0 = 2+2+1+1+1
  • The global score of the AW owner goes up by the number of KPs that were contributed to the level, including self contributions
Someday, if we ever get an AW history tab and packaged KP awards that go in your inventory, rather than bumping up your daily bar, Ancient Wonders will provide a wonderful game of Reverse Chicken.

DeletedUser3696

The problem with the kp rewards is that most players counter is at max 10 and if you log off for 8 hours and get a 10kp reward for helping you will have a total of 10kp. This means you only got 2 kp as a reward and the extra 8 were just wasted.

There has to be a way to have players collect their rewards when they are ready - even if you put a timer on when the rewards must be collected by. Too many times I have a full kp bar and realize someone finished an AW and my rewards were less than advertised.

DeletedUser2191

The problem with the kp rewards is that most players counter is at max 10 and if you log off for 8 hours and get a 10kp reward for helping you will have a total of 10kp. This means you only got 2 kp as a reward and the extra 8 were just wasted.

There has to be a way to have players collect their rewards when they are ready - even if you put a timer on when the rewards must be collected by. Too many times I have a full kp bar and realize someone finished an AW and my rewards were less than advertised.

The loss of reward KP from donating to someone's ancient wonder once they upgrade it could partially be solved if they fix the spell which gives you an additional 10 KP slots. In the description the spells say it automatically adds 10 slots for KP collection. In fact it doesn't. It is either broken or the description is wrong.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
That spell seems to be working for me I have it cast right now. I am not sure what you think is wrong with it, but it gives me an extra 10 kp slots for 2 days. They have also sort of addressed this, kp wins if your bar is full, you will get the extra 5 or 10 kp's as well as the ten and it will say you hve 15 or 20 kp's, but if you had less say only 5 kp's when you won it would just fill your bar if you won 5 more and you would only have 10 when you sign in. Wish they would add a extra bar for won kp's so we wouldn't lose any, sucks to feel like you were cheated because you would have had more if it had of leveled at a different time.

Last edited: