• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Wonders - KP Transfer

Erivan

Lots of time, and valuable resources goes into building up AWs. There's an attachment I've developed with many of the Wonders I've kept in my city for so long..

Yet, due to space constraints and unlocking new AWs, eventually some old friends have to go and make way for new ones.

This would be less painful and help incentivize building new Wonders if somehow old ones could be sacrificed or (insert catchy name here) and allow transferring even half of invested KP into a newly placed AW.

The mechanics would need to be developed, as I currently would be looking to fit a new AW into an old one's spot, but not completely losing hundreds and thousands of KP (hours) of investment would make this transition a little less traumatic.

Also, it would still be great to convert runes for old wonders into broken shards, as it often takes too long to unlock new shards for new Wonders, almost to the point that new ones become obsolete by the time they're unlocked (not to mention hundreds of runes just sitting there for old AWs). Even a conversion of 2 runes for 1 broken shard would be satisfactory IMO.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Also, it would still be great to convert runes for old wonders into broken shards, as it often takes too long to unlock new shards for new Wonders, almost to the point that new ones become obsolete by the time they're unlocked (not to mention hundreds of runes just sitting there for old AWs). Even a conversion of 2 runes for 1 broken shard would be satisfactory IMO.

Side note, but we already have a workaround for this. Any AW you are never going to build, just fill up the rune wheel, build it, sell it, then do it over again. This will get you plenty of broken shards for AWs you do need them for, at least until you run out of shards for all the AWs you don't like. It is not efficient, but a lot of us use this method to speed up new AWs and those levels that require shards.