• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Wonders should always have 2 benefits that can be upgraded

Zeus Macabre

As you upgrade certain Ancient Wonders, you eventually reach level 31 or higher where further upgrades only improve 1 of the 2 benefits.

As an example, each upgrade of the Maze of Dark Matter improves the Mana decay and gives a collection bonus for levels 1-30, but starting at level 31 it no longer improves the Mana Decay, and only improves the collection bonus.

I understand not wanting to further reduce the decay, but why not give another (Third) unique benefit, so that it still has two benefits that can be upgraded from level 31 and beyond?

Some possible suggestions for the Maze from level 31 onward:

1. Give a Mana bonus for each spire chest
2. Give a Mana bonus for each neighbor chest visit
3. Give a discount on the cost of Mana upgrades

Just a suggestion to give ongoing incentives to keep upgrading the AWs.

Palavyn

I think the best incentive to keep upgrading AW's would be taking them out of the spire and tournament difficulty formula altogether.
It's a great idea. However, I think the reason Wonders increase difficulty is so that players with crazy high AW levels get minimal advantage. An adjustment is in order, though. Perhaps any wonder whose level is greater than 30 should count as a level 30 wonder in the formula.