• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient wonders what's best?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 841850
  • Start date

Deleted User - 841850

@momestar
http://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/5bbcfc7bc582446d956b5ac2f18b0d76/
Replaced 1 Workshop with the Endless Excavation, because it makes more supplies and needs zero pop.

Loads of space in the south end so you can keep whatever nostalgic event stuff that you wish.

Please try to square up your city going forwards, those little expansions sticking out from the town are really hard to work with;)

Thanks for the build, it looks great! It works a whole lot better than the plan that I had created.
I actually do try to keep my city squared off, but no matter what, I always seem to go off kilter.,even using Elven Architect. I'll try to plan things out but always get into some weird configuration, if this were real life my architectural business would not be doing well at all (any investors would be jumping out of windows in despair!)