• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Wonders

DeletedUser20797

Can I build an Ancient Wonder and keep it in reserve until I have room on the board to place it, or does it have to be placed on the board in order to build it. I have 2 ancient wonder buildings that are ready to be built. Currently no room to place them. The problem is that I keep acquiring rune shards for these buildings that I cant use because all of the slots are filled. Seems like a waste and I'm thinking that if these buildings were already built I might be getting shards I need to build other buildings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gath Of Baal

Yep, they need to be placed in order to be built.. Every 5th level of an ancient wonder you will need to refill the wheel again with runes to further upgrade it, so the extra runes you are getting now you will use later.. Even once you build a wonder you still have chances that you will get runes for it

Edit: You can always build a wonder then tear it down right after, in order to use your extra runes to fill the wheel again and in the process break some to make runes for your other wonders. And it is always a good idea to have at least 1 ancient wonder built in case if you ever get tech locked you will have a KP dump

DeletedUser20797

Thanks. Great information
I know this is going to sound really ignorant but I am not familiar with a lot of the terms and abbreviations used in the forum. Please define "tech locked" and "KP dump".

Gath Of Baal

Tech locked is when you are stuck trying to unlock a technology on your knowledge tree, you might need goods, gold, supplies or whatever to unlock it and have to wait to progress.. With an ancient wonder you will have a place to dump knowledge points into while you wait to get un tech locked, so that you do not loose knowledge points production because your bar is full

Last edited: