• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Wonders

Blindsider66

I would like suggest a minor change to the Ancient Wonders section that could possibly make keeping track of Ancient Wonders much easier to do. I am about to start chapter 11, and like most players at that level, have quite a few AW's to deal with when it comes to upgrading. My main issue is that I need to open every AW then click a tab just to find out what level it is at. This makes scheduling a nightmare when allocating which AW is next to be upgraded.
I would like to see the level of each Ancient Wonder displayed on the outside next to the knowledge point tally. With the level displayed one would only need to scan the folder to know which Wonders are due for upgrade or to be listed on the KP thread.
Thank you for your time.

Peace
Blindsider66

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'd be happy if the interface for looking at other players' wonders was the one used to look at my own.
Bonus points for showing my runes in the bottom corner of each pic