• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Wonders

Heathel

Hello,

As I was clicking one by one on various cities on the world map to check on the progress of other players AW's that I made a contribution to, I had an idea that would save so much time. Whenever we give neighborly help to other cities on the map, there is a countdown that shows up on that city. Wouldn't it be great if the cities on the map glowed or there was a little ancient wonder symbol next to all the cities that we have contributed to? Just something to make it easier to keep track of progress and find those cities on the map would be great and a huge help!

defiantoneks

our FS treats it like It's a Wonderful Life… when the notification pops up, we say an angel got its wings. then /who the chat to guess which player it was

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
our FS treats it like It's a Wonderful Life… when the notification pops up, we say an angel got its wings. then /who the chat to guess which player it was.

You get the notice and reward as soon as the final KP is put into the AW. The owner of it does not even have to be online, or even an active player any more, for that to happen. I once went wandering around my entire discovered map area, using the mobile app, and checked every single dead city, looking for AWs that were close enough to full, that I would get back more than what I put in. I found a few and got my reward as soon as I put those last points in.