• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello And Blessed Be

DeletedUser15056

I am a new player and would like to meet others to help me out and to just enjoy playing the game after a long day from working. I plan to log on regularly to help expand my little kingdom and to help others out when I can . My elf was supposed to be female but of course I did not really work that out.So with Lauwen, my real name is Laura so either way my elf name with fit in the community. Look forward to interacting with other players and to join a good fellowship.

Attachments

• A4A2CE4D-BF0F-4ADE-AC61-BCA90F7C4B53.jpeg
    A4A2CE4D-BF0F-4ADE-AC61-BCA90F7C4B53.jpeg
    942.5 KB · Views: 61

DeletedUser10008

Hello @Lauwen, welcome to Elvenar, it is very nice to meet a new and excited player! What you want to do first is let others know what world you are in, and then they can search for you! When they find you, they can start a conversation in the messages, and perhaps invite you to a fellowship. Joining a fellowship is the best, it allows you to chat with all the members of it, do trades without the 50% trader fee, ask questions & get advice, participate in the weekly tournaments that give you rewards (kp's, rune shards, enchantments), and my favorite - build friendships! I would also suggest going to the Gems of Knowledge site, it has a lot of great information on the game. https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.com
Again, welcome & happy gaming!!!

HJK84

Welcome!

Beautiful game this is.
And don't worry about the Elven name. Even some of the Male Elfs have names that might fit females. You can always pick a Female Elf Avatar, and boom, case closed ;)
If anyone comments on your name negatively, tell them, they know nothing about Elven Lore :p

Best of luck! :)

DeletedUser12586

Hello and welcome! I hope you may have figured out by now that you can easily change your male avatar by clicking on it. A window will appear where you can change both your city name and your avatar (with many to choose from). If you ever want to progress a bit faster than your current pace, joining fellowships can certainly help out. It's great for those that want to get acquainted and help each other's cities grow. :)