• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

and it begins again ... a new nightmare lol

• Thread starter DeletedUser15604
  • Start date

DeletedUser15604

ok i barely had figured out copper and granite and now in next chapter day farms and night farms lol.. how many of each and im gonna need and is there a rotation of making each item in the farms.
any help appreciated
game on!
everhad

DeletedUser15604

omg lol that is a lottttttttt lol.. i think all this kind of figuring out and planning makes it not as fun.. ive already messed up cuase i didnt go straight thru the fairy prod techs lol... i need a few week do over buttong added please lolol... so about the same as the dwarfs but a bit more evolved with the extra things to produce.. thanks for the link
ever

Laochra

I ran with 3 Day Farms & 3 Night Farms and I was happy with the progression I made. I am now in Orcs and have placed 12 mushroom farms & so far have 1 Rally Point--debating on if I want to sacrifice more city space for a second one.

DeletedUser15604

lol 3 sounds good to me lol.. just gotta free up space they seem mighty big lol

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
ive already messed up cuase i didnt go straight thru
After Dwarves (and hearing what Orcs was going to be like) I decided to stay in Fairies as long as possible, lol! So maybe not as big a mistake as you think!;)
That said, from Dwarves onward, you'll have a guest race that needs space for the guest race buildings in every chapter. You can leave up the old race buildings until you need the space for the new ones (allows them to act as a sort of temporary extra storage for the coins and supplies you get back when you sell them off, giving you those resources as you build the new race buildings). That's probably already done for this transition between races (and changes once mana comes into play in Ch9), but will help with the transition from fairies to orcs. You could use that space temporarily for lvl 1 buildings for events or FA's when you're between races, but it's best not to put anything permanent there as each race needs a bit more space than the last one.

DeletedUser15604

lol yeah i kinda put a couple of culture building ands a factory on part of it lolol. so im trying to figure out deleting culture.. and ty for the info

DeletedUser17667

In my Beta city I run five day farms, six night farms, and I am on the last three techs of Fairies. I'm amazed at how quickly I made it to this point because I wasn't trying to rush.

DeletedUser15604

ok this is probably a rather dumb question in regards to be on fairies lol (i know i should probably have asked this earlier lol) but would be better to get rid of more culutre like down to just 100 percent to make room for the 3-4 of each... and thas is impressive with 5-6 lol wtg and ty u all for helping again
everhad

DeletedUser17667

@EverHad I would be careful giving up culture, because it effects your coin and supplies, and if your culture is too low you can't upgrade anything. I have gotten rid of some culture for space, but they were mostly old event prizes that just weren't necessary anymore, and a couple of regular culture buildings that I rebuilt after I finished Dwarves. Right now I am at 170% :p. I personally wouldn't go below 150%, but other folk may have different advice. Do what feels right for you. :)

DeletedUser15604

holy heck lol im only at 150 on a gooooooooooood day lolol... but that is good advice.. ill try to free enough space for 2 nightfarms and work on some expansions... thanks again for all the help
everhad

Petes379

Ever I can't get to your city since you are in a different world than mine but might suggest selling smaller culture and buy a few that have more culture that way you could save space but still have the same culture.

DeletedUser2768

Ever I can't get to your city since you are in a different world than mine but might suggest selling smaller culture and buy a few that have more culture that way you could save space but still have the same culture.

You can go to ElvenStats.com and find everhad. Then you can import the city into elvenarchitect and mess with it to show what you mean. When you're done, you can post the link here.

DeletedUser9601

Exactly. Dump those event buildings from Chapter 3 like Phoenix Lighthouse or Cultist Plaza, and build a few Ponds of Recreation. They're way more culture per square AND if your neighbors give neighborly help on them, you're doubling a larger number.

2x4 > 2x2, right?

Id also get rid of those Wayfarer Taverns. Its usually more efficient to build a residence and a culture building than to build the combo residence/culture buildings (not true for event buildings, but those don't need road connections AND have higher base values).

Also, get rid of the Throne of High Men. Trash-can wonder.

DeletedUser15604

ohhhhhhh mmmmmyyyy god lol that shows just how naive i am still at this point lol i thought those were good bang for the buck lol pop and culture lol what could go wrong lolololol.... welll as paul harvey would say... and now u know the rest of the story lol
thanks again all

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9601

ohhhhhhh mmmmmyyyy god lol that shows just how naive i am still at this point lol i thought those were good bang for the buck lol pop and culture lol what could go wrong lolololol.... welll as paul harvey would... and know u know the rest of the story lol
thanks again all
Its not an easy way, really, but look at the Wayfarers Tavern on a per sq basis, and compare it to other stuff. Its giving you 460 pop and 1300 culture across 24 squares.
A level 17 residence gives you 610 population and costs 217 culture, in 8 squares. So if you can cram 1517 culture in less than 16 squares, you're in good shape, right? Well, Temple of the Holy Fire gives 2400 culture in 25 squares. This is more culture than you need, but on a per-square basis, its about equal to your needs.
So a residence and a Temple of Holy Fire is as efficient as Wayfarers. So just build Wayfarers, right? Well, what happens in Fairies. You can upgrade your residence. You can't upgrade Wayfarers. And Wayfarers isn't giving gold. And if someone boosts your Temple, you get 2,400 free culture, if someone boosts your Wayfarers, you only get 1300.

DeletedUser15604

tyvm tedious for a more in depth explanation.. ur right on the money about the coins lol..... never can get enough of them things lol...
ill for sure get rid of at least one
thanks again and
game on!
ever