• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Android Mobile - How can I delete roads?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4387353
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4387353

Sorry if there is another forum I should be asking on for mobile specifically, but I couldn't find one. Every post I see on here says to select the $ and delete it with that, however on the android version of the game, that $ doesn't exist at all. I built my road poorly thinking that there would obviously be a way to change it later when I wanted to be more efficient with it, but as of right now it doesn't seem that there is a way. Am I missing something?

Fayeanne

If you go into move mode (as if you are going to move the road tiles around) and select a road tile, are you able to sell it from there?

Deleted User - 4387353

Thanks a bunch guys, the way the game shows you how to buy new plots with the 4 arrows buttons but nothing else just threw me off. That and how all the posts I saw online were for the PC version that has the $ all the time, not just when you select a building/tile. I thought the button was only for city expansion but got it now! Thank you!

DeletedUser20951

It's okay. Happens to us all, at one or another. Inno tranlations aren't the best.