• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Android: Tournament troop losses showing from previous province

DeletedUser20712

Only occasionally (1 in 20 or fewer), when I finish a round of the tournament the troops that are shown at the end are not the troops I selected, but a previous province's troops. I haven't found a reproducible pattern.

Example: I select 5 barracks archers in province 10 and win, it shows me 5 archers and the losses. For province 11, I choose 3 mages and 2 heavy range to counter a very different enemy set up. I win province 11 and it shows me 5 archers with troop losses instead of the selected mages and heavy range

Iamaita

This is happening to me and my husband on mobile. I have noticed it on the first province. The results displayed are not the results from that encounter but the results from the last encounter. So if I finish all my rounds on my elf city in Elcysandir, and then I go over to my human city in Sinya Arda, the first tournament encounter I complete there displays the results from the last tournament encounter I completed on Elcysandir - elf troops and all. My husband just had the same thing happen. It appears to be display only.

DeletedUser27062

Only occasionally (1 in 20 or fewer), when I finish a round of the tournament the troops that are shown at the end are not the troops I selected, but a previous province's troops. I haven't found a reproducible pattern.

Example: I select 5 barracks archers in province 10 and win, it shows me 5 archers and the losses. For province 11, I choose 3 mages and 2 heavy range to counter a very different enemy set up. I win province 11 and it shows me 5 archers with troop losses instead of the selected mages and heavy range

Yes, same for me. It happens most frequently during tournament rounds - especially the first battle upon loading the game. I'm not sure if I'm seeing the results of a previous encounter though as I don't log all my battles and have multiple cities. I also had a battle today where my troops took some damage and I opted to heal them but received a message saying that my troops weren't damaged so no need to heal yet when I used those same troops in another battle their numbers were clearly down.