• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Animated profile images

Just got the Olla Owl profile image from Winter Magic 2021 and chose it for my profile image. As much as I like it, I like the mildly animated version in the quest window better. On the surface, it seems trivial to include gif images as profile avatars, but I don't program web pages, so I have no idea. It would certainly have no impact on game balance to implement this. I looked through all of the images available and thought how much more interesting each would be if they each had a 10 second animation loop to give them more character. I would definitely include the option to use a single frame still in place of the animation should the user choose the low memory options in settings.

What do the rest of you think?