• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ANOTHER ADVENTURE ALREADY

DeletedUser1791

I chose to abandon my 2nd city in Arendyll due to the intense effort required by the first FA. I felt guilty not having enough time to properly play 2 cities. I am hoping now that the FA does not get out of hand and cause me to abandon my primary city in order to keep up with real life stuff. Wasn't thrilled to see another one pop off so soon. Here's to hoping the devs will take a look at forum feedback and modify some of the mechanics. (quest cycling top of that list)

DeletedUser1108

PLEASE We have real lives enough already:eek::confused::mad::(
I have to strongly agree that it is WAY too soon for another Fellowship Adventure! It would appear that this is part of an Inno strategy to distract us all from the real point of the game which is growing our cities. Between weekly tournaments and apparently a FS Adv every 2 weeks, no one has time to recover from the expenditures or to actually work on their cities in anything like a normal fashion. Having placed 5th in Felyndral in the last Adventure, my fellowship agreed we would go ahead and see how this one goes, but we are also strongly considering skipping every other Adventure in the future rather than be herded by Inno into a non-productive dead end that will retard our city and tournament development for little in the way of reasonable rewards. Once a month is plenty and that way we will be able to give our best effort when we do participate. Just because the event is there does not mean you have to do it! We are considering something similar with the weekly tourneys as well.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
"We're all gonna play a game over here, with prizes and stuff. But you totally don't have to play if you don't want to, since we played games a couple of weeks ago."

The fact that people are saying it's too soon is not remotely the same thing as not wanting to play. It is, in fact, "We want to play, but have to do laundry and get some homework and studying done. Could we play every fourth weekend instead of every second weekend?"

edeba

Once every 3 months would be plenty for me based on the last one... Maybe more often if they fix features that are poorly designed for the activity.

The fact that people are saying it's too soon is not remotely the same thing as not wanting to play. It is, in fact, "We want to play, but have to do laundry and get some homework and studying done. Could we play every fourth weekend instead of every second weekend?"

The Unbeliever

I'd be fine with having a FA every 2 weeks, but only if
A) The prizes were worth it for players in ALL chapters.
B) the quest cycling was replaced with something more appealing that a wet fart.
Careful there Soggy... you wouldn't want a wet fart when it's already snowing out - you might get stuck with fartcicles and be unable to sit!:p

More FA's are fine by me, but can we please have any building related prizes be won within the actual maps themselves?
Or else an individual 'prize ladder' like how the fellowship tournament rewards are rated?
Burning myself out to help the fellowship only to be told in the end what amounts, "Your team sucks more than just these 3 Awesomest teams - too bad!" isn't much fun. :(

DeletedUser7421

Every 2 weeks is quite simply too much. Once a month maybe, every 6 weeks probably, every 8 weeks about perfect. Unless the length of the event and the effort required to complete the event decreases - every 2 weeks and even once a month is just too much time to spend on an event - especially for the majority of us who do have real lives to dedicate our time to also.

edeba

I think they also need to reduce the number of days, 4 days every other month. There is more than one way to deal with the issue of time for fellowships that felt that they didn't have enough time, and that would be to make it easier to go through the playing field. 6 days is far to long for a competition. We were 2000 or so points ahead in the bottom less pit before the nearest competitor got to the pit, and then they closed to within 300 points. We pulled ahead again. There was stopping point with the bottomless pit where you got there first so it is over. It is full on for the whole 6 days and it is too much.

We lost a player during the first competition and I don't think anyone is looking forward to this event.

Every 2 weeks is quite simply too much. Once a month maybe, every 6 weeks probably, every 8 weeks about perfect. Unless the length of the event and the effort required to complete the event decreases - every 2 weeks and even once a month is just too much time to spend on an event - especially for the majority of us who do have real lives to dedicate our time to also.