• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Another noob

DeletedUser4722

Hi, I'm new to the forum and the game. Sure would appreciate any tips or hints to get started here and if someone wouldn't mind picking me up in their fellowship that would be fabs. :confused: TIA

DeletedUser2824

Hello and welcome to the game! I hope you enjoy your stay. :D I think the first thing I'll tell you about is this isn't a fast game, so take your time and enjoy it. If you can find a good fellowship that fits your play-style they'll help you out a lot since you'll be able to trade with them, get to visit and be visited (more coins and supplies) and chat and ask questions as you have them. I don't know which world you're on, but if you are in Arendyll feel free to look me up and check out my fellowship. :D Have fun out there!

DeletedUser4722

Hello and welcome to the game! I hope you enjoy your stay. :D I think the first thing I'll tell you about is this isn't a fast game, so take your time and enjoy it. If you can find a good fellowship that fits your play-style they'll help you out a lot since you'll be able to trade with them, get to visit and be visited (more coins and supplies) and chat and ask questions as you have them. I don't know which world you're on, but if you are in Arendyll feel free to look me up and check out my fellowship. :D Have fun out there!
Thank you, I actually got hooked up with a great fellowship and am in the land of Felyndral. As with most games they rush to get you interested and drop the rope, on your own...lol! Thats where I'mat and I'm reading and asking and so far so good....Lovin it