• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ANTEDILUVIAN gold on 5 worlds now time for a 6th

hvariidh gwendrot

I had a family member pass earlier this year and had to do time off, as many know the real world does reach in to our game and cause disruption, i can give the full back story upon request, I am back and have spooled back up to 6 out of the 8 worlds as we play as a fellowship on all 8 worlds of Elvenar, worlds A, W, S.A., C & H are doing the standard 10+ chests weekly and Gold spire, FA's are a cakewalk so now it's time to bring Eclysandir up to gold as well...everyone sets a style and pace for themselves, built to trade, enjoy participating and helping each other grow, then we play as a team for the game goodies, new players or experienced are welcome to play here with us, if you are looking for a good place to plug in and run or learn and grow this is a great place for all levels wanting a team format .. thanks hvar