• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ANTEDILUVIAN

hvariidh gwendrot

;):cool: ANTEDILUVIAN ........ relaxed play growing to 10 chest weekly .. enjoy/learn/grow .. the far out and the squares all play here .. we ask that cities build the boosted goods only .. grow we must .. we help in tournaments as befits size and time .. we say when on break ..we trade proper .. visits are good .. communicate to avoid problems .. pretty simple stuff .. we play semi-well with others and have fun .. it's all groovy..

Last edited:

hvariidh gwendrot

ok it's an odd world winy and few fellowships seem to want to do 10 chests and win the prizes, we've been in the top 50 for weeks and are no where near the top 50 rank )) .. and as we move up i look at elvenstats and see fellowships littered with inactives ..that's not the case here .. we are all active players and want to play up on tournaments and get 10 chests weekly .. i need two members for tournament play to replace two who did not want tournament play ))) new players are fine advanced players are fine .. marble is a plus .. willing to play .. 23/25 membership at the moment ..

Last edited:

hvariidh gwendrot

solid membership would like marble boosted player(s) to help get 10 chests weekly .. if you are wanting to win the prizes as easily as it gets and have been looking or are now ready here we are .. if you are new or in that early stage we will also gladly accept you and speed you through a growth spurt vs asking for 50,000 + players .. elvenstats shows we are a growing, productive, active crew, that is trending upwards individually and the whole, .. these last few spots filled with the correct matchings will establish the team .. did i mention the marble boost ? it's only a matter of time till we get to 10 as we are so why not speed things along for us all ))
thank you and please message the archmage for admission ANTEDILUVIAN

DeletedUser23732

I would make the count 8 :plank:, 10 :silk:, 8:magicdust:; I've finished Ch1, and will accept coaching on my Game/Tourney/Event participation, interested?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23732

Then why revoke the invite. Been looking for 2 days

hvariidh gwendrot

the invite was revoked due to you asking for several days to join, being told by me that if you applied you would be accepted ... but not applying, and then extending the story for odd reasons till i got tired of waiting for the next chapter in why i wont apply today .. so due to it being a waste of my time i discontinued wasting it ))

hvariidh gwendrot

:cool: 2 tournament players needed 1600 weekly scores required:cool:
can you do 1600 weekly but not getting the rewards ??? i need a couple of tournament players to fill in for a couple who can't ..we are 10 chest weekly fellowship )) ... i had a real world couple quit the game .. i have room for 2 players new middle or advanced, any size any experience level (willingness to play with the team is the key) we'll train a new player or plug in an advanced one or something in the middle .. we all grow our cities at our own pace, we all participate in tournament, we all know everyone here is on the same page for getting the goodies

Last edited:

hvariidh gwendrot

1600 is 1/25th of 10 chests .. we've trained up several from ground 0 so a couple of ready made tournament players is an ok ask lol