• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Any idea how exactly portal instants work when changing chapter?

ET-inf3rno

I am on chapter 16 and it would be nice to continue to chapter 17, but I have 3 optional researches left, which require 20k statues total, while I can store only 7.5k of them. Can I use portal instants in the next chapter to get the missing statues if I keep the chapter 16 portal or how does this work?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
As soon as you unlock the first research in a chapter you are considered in that chapter. Portal profits will then switch to provide goods for the chapter you are now in.

Deleted User - 3932582

As soon as you unlock the first research in a chapter you are considered in that chapter. Portal profits will then switch to provide goods for the chapter you are now in.
...and you won't be able to get anything until you build a portal in the new chapter.