• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Any word on the new tournament format?

T6583

There’s at least another week left on EN servers. No indication of when things will come to live though based on the few tweaking changes already done on Beta I expect to see it sooner than later even though I rather it be later.

NightshadeCS

@LutherTheHairy,

There are a lot of places with preliminary information on the Forums. The takeaway I have gotten is that there will be one encounter instead of the current 4. They are going to change the formula for how the enemy squad sizes are determined, which should not depend on optional Squad Size technologies any more, but will have something to do with how many provinces you have completed and your Ancient Wonder levels.

You can check out a lovely 80 or so pages on the Beta Forum: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/tournament-changes-post-release.15204/

Just be aware that there could be changes before this is rolled out to everyone. This far into the testing process, they will probably be fairly minor, but there it is.

T6583

@LutherTheHairy you can also check out the news from beta thread in this forum. Just start at the end and go back several pages for overview information. But the beta thread NightshadeCS mentioned is your best source at the moment. You can also stalk the EN forum on their tourney changes thread since it started there 2 weeks ago for information as well.