• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Anybody need a Temp?

truelinor

I was just wondering if perhaps I could help out someone's fellowship with the upcoming Fellowship Adventure in order to get the Bear Artifacts? I usually play by myself with this particular city, but would really like to evolve my cute little Panda Bear and know I would never be able to complete the FA by myself. So, I would like to join temporarily a fellowship with a good history of completing all three stages of the Adventure and, or course, I would help out with it, but then I would leave. I know it's not your normal request, but you would really be doing me a favor for which I would be must grateful. :)

You can contact me here or send me a message at my city by the same name - truelinor. You can call me Tru. ;)

truelinor

Hi faeofthesea - I play in this world, Winyandor, which is why I posted it here. ;)

Hi Lao, yes, that would be great! I've already applied to you in the game! Thanks!