• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Anybody tried spending Keys on Mobile?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5676
  • Start date

DeletedUser5676

I switched to mobile to spend a bunch of keys an hour or two ago, and after 90+ rolls I haven't had a single grand prize. I know random is random, but with a 5% chance, 0/90 seems statistically improbable.

Has anyone else spent a lot of keys on mobile, and had a different result?

DeletedUser5676

Of course, as soon as I continued, two of the next 4 rolls got me the DP. Universe just hates me today I guess

T6583

I did mine on mobile and got the DP about 5-6 times in both of my cities. Someone on here was doing some tracking on the chests and their rewards and has some of that info in the Autumn Event thread.

Deleted User - 3932582

I know random is random, but with a 5% chance, 0/90 seems statistically improbable.
Inno's "random" exhibits all kind of statistically improbable properties - just look at the quest rotation. Having said that, I am getting lower number of dailies than expected. Not quite as bad as your example, but in slightly less than 8K keys that I've spent expected # of dailies would be about 27. I've got 17...

Now, this kind of outcome is certainly statistically possible, though I have to be pretty unlucky (less than 3% chance of going that low). But nowadays I question anything "random" in this game.

Socrates28

@MinMax Gamer, myself and some of my FS have commented on the "stinginess" of the outcomes for the daily prizes. All of this is again "statisticaly" possible, but we must be as "unlucky" as you are with the "random" outcomes in seeking the Daily Prizes. :confused::confused::confused:

T6583

I think that it might also have to do with what the particular daily prizes are too. I've noticed that some of the prizes I have a much easier time getting than others. And it always seems like the more sought after daily prizes are harder to get. Well at least it seems that way to me.