• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Anyone else getting stuck loading game?

DeletedUser3827

I'm trying to play (Mac OS, Chrome) but the progress bar is now always getting stuck on 8/24 and not loading. Not sure if this is something my work is blocking or if there is a game issue.

DeletedUser61

My advanced Elven cities are hanging at 18/24 both here in US and in Beta. Edge works fine, and I haven't tried Firefox, IE, etc.

Curiously, my LOWER level Elven cities work fine in Chrome, so we're probably looking at an advanced programing module (#19) that Chrome doesn't like for some reason, OR there may be a chaining problem. Nobody has ever volunteered any information about the loading sequence.
  • Both Elvenar and Chrome have been updated, but the bug still persists
  • I disabled Hardware Acceleration, just in case, but that didn't dodge the problem
  • I've sort of posted a Beta bug report, but I'm hoping that the problem will go away when Chrome is updated to the same "flash" level that Edge is using.