• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Anyone seeking a merge of sorts? (Found one)

CanDaMan

We have 7 active members in this fellowship, and would like to merge into another. We don't currently have a ton of rules, and would like to keep it that way, but negotiations are what they are. We sorely want to get in with some active players, our arch mages ( current & former) aren't even here!
I will estimate (I didn't do the math) that the score would be 1.5 million for the 6-8 of us, all or nothing.

Last edited:

cindywillow

Songs of Experience is looking to fill their ranks. We can take 6 players as we have 4 inactives and only 23 on our roster. Check us out and let me know. I'm cindywillow.

CanDaMan

Sorry Songs, but it looks like we have 7 active (based on tournament). All or nothing, I promised.

Free Trade, How many of your members are active? I ask because you have a pretty low score for an AM,
but that could be for other reasons as well, so . . .

5 of 6, with the sixth being on long term medical sabbatical.

Free Trade Zone is all about everyone doing their own thing - no rules or requirements. We usually knock out 4 chests in the tournament, and climbs to the 50 diamond mark in the spire. We have a few talkers in the chat, and one that never does. And it’s all good.

If your looking for a razor sharp, high achieving team, we’re not it. If you are looking for independence without anyone telling you how to play your game, that’s more us.

We have 7 active members in this fellowship, and would like to merge into another. We don't currently have a ton of rules, and would like to keep it that way, but negotiations are what they are. We sorely want to get in with some active players, our arch mages ( current & former) aren't even here!
I will estimate (I didn't do the math) that the score would be 1.5 million for the 6-8 of us, all or nothing.
Come join the DOORS OF PERCEPTION. I have room for your 7 members, I just removed a player today, but I still can remove 4 more and we can be 25 active members, Sincerely AutumnBreeze