• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Contact Support app crash

Aritra

I play most of the time on desktop and haven't had any issues. Over the last several days, I've been having the app crash on my phone (freezing briefing before closing itself). It was only today that it occurred to me that I recently installed the update (version 1.118) and the timeline fits. I play on Android phone OS 10. I just rechecked and both the OS and app are fully updated. This problem is only affecting this single app and is not a problem, per se, but quite annoying. If it is the app/update, surely I'm not the only one so hopefully another update that fixes the problem will be available soon.

[I posted this also on the update discussion thread because I wasn't sure which location was appropriate]

Last edited: