• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

App error and lock up in Android 4.4

• Thread starter DeletedUser11869
  • Start date

DeletedUser11869

Game version: __ 1.41.1-12f5aba-0(us1.41)
Game world: __Any
Browser + version: __n/a
Flash Player version: __n/a
Operating System: __Android 4.4
Devise(Brand / Model): __ Acer Icona One 8
Screen resolution: __1280x800
Account name: __
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
__Can not log in to any world with the app on my Android device.
__

Expected situation:
__ Be able yo log into the worlds that i have cities on my Android device.
__

Reproduction Steps
__ Install app
2. __ Log in
3. __ Select world
4. __ Tap play.( at this point when the loading progress bare get to 5/16 app will lock for a couple of minutes the pop up an error message.)
5. __

Screenshot_2017-11-03-15-24-43[1].png

DeletedUser11869

After updating to version 1.14.2-3030de0-0 (us-1.41) the problem is still happening.

DeletedUser115

Hi Wolfpup,

Are you using WiFi or mobile data to download the application?

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Wolfpup67,

I had experienced this issue earlier this morning and clearing the application from my most recent application list, and reloading the game fixed the issue for me. Alternatively, you can go to the App Info for the Elvenar application, and clear the app data to erase any lingering data for the application. Lastly, you can also uninstall the application and reinstall, that should ultimately cover the two steps I have mentioned above.

If the above suggestive solution does not work, make sure to contact in game support with the phone you are using, the operating system version, and list of steps you have taken to resolve the issue.

~Xelenia

DeletedUser11869

Hi Wolfpup,

Are you using WiFi or mobile data to download the application?
The tablet is Wi-Fi only and I my Internet connection is very good.

Hello Wolfpup67,

I had experienced this issue earlier this morning and clearing the application from my most recent application list, and reloading the game fixed the issue for me. Alternatively, you can go to the App Info for the Elvenar application, and clear the app data to erase any lingering data for the application. Lastly, you can also uninstall the application and reinstall, that should ultimately cover the two steps I have mentioned above.

If the above suggestive solution does not work, make sure to contact in game support with the phone you are using, the operating system version, and list of steps you have taken to resolve the issue.

~Xelenia
I have tried all of those before I posted this bug here. I even cleared out everything before installing the newest version.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115

Thank you, Wolf.

I will forward this to our mobile development team for review.

DeletedUser11869

Yes this is still happening.

(edit)
I tried the app on my Samsung J7 phone after it updated the system to Android 7.1 and found that if the phone has the Wi-Fi turned off so that the app will function and DL any update and run normally but when I try to use the app on Wi-Fi it will lock up and not finish loading.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Wolfpup67,

Are you still having this problem on the latest update released on 11/27, Version 1.43, on the initial device?

~Xelenia

DeletedUser11869

Yes, I am still having the issue. All though it did work one time the no wireless icon kept popping up every few seconds.