• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Not a bug App has multiple glitches

• Thread starter Deleted User - 850238979
  • Start date

Deleted User - 850238979

I'm experiencing numerous issues with the app on my phone.
  • Collecting anything, including coins, goods, troops results in my kp bar filling up. In some cities it adds 10 kp and in others it adds 15. I dump the kp in an aw which sometimes shows an increased count, other times not.
  • When using timers the time bar does not decrease but the drop in time shows once the dialogue box is closed.
  • If I try to build a road or place a building the placement curser doesn't show (no hover)so it's impossible to build anything.
If the issues persist I'll do a full bug report but they take ages because I have to upload screenshots to the cloud in order to resize because they're too big for this forum and the app is kinda known for spazzing out and fixing itself an hour later.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I'm experiencing numerous issues with the app on my phone.
  • Collecting anything, including coins, goods, troops results in my kp bar filling up. In some cities it adds 10 kp and in others it adds 15. I dump the kp in an aw which sometimes shows an increased count, other times not.
  • When using timers the time bar does not decrease but the drop in time shows once the dialogue box is closed.
  • If I try to build a road or place a building the placement curser doesn't show (no hover)so it's impossible to build anything.
If the issues persist I'll do a full bug report but they take ages because I have to upload screenshots to the cloud in order to resize because they're too big for this forum and the app is kinda known for spazzing out and fixing itself an hour later.
Is this still an issue?