• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

App not full screen anymore

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
Since the last update almost a week ago my Android app has not been full screen, which is quite annoying. The game used to also fill the thick black border shown on the attached screenshot. Had anyone else had similar problems? I am not sure if it is a change in the app or it is me that has accidentally hit some hidden setting on my phone. My phone is a Motorola One Hyper.
1608026039670.png

Aritra

Thanks for confirming, maybe I should have created this as a bug instead?
This has been recognized on the discussion thread regarding the update v.1.119, though some think that it has nothing to do with the recent Elvenar update and is an Android problem (but some of us are not convinced).

DeletedUser10529

Since the last update my phone suddenly stops the game and goes to my homepage ,like a lot during gameplay ! I have a moto phone. It is very frustrating. I think it is the apps problem because my phone never did that before