• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

App prevents donating to AW

Sarafyne

Hi,
I play on Android app, Samsung tablet, v1.149. I was in the middle of donating KP to one of my fellows in W world when I got the message that I'm unable to donate more. Closed and restarted the app with the same error message. Please see attached screen shot
Thank you, Sarafyne

Attachments

• Elvenar_2022-04-04-00-25-39.jpg
    Elvenar_2022-04-04-00-25-39.jpg
    1,009.3 KB · Views: 66

Zoof

Hi,
I play on Android app, Samsung tablet, v1.149. I was in the middle of donating KP to one of my fellows in W world when I got the message that I'm unable to donate more. Closed and restarted the app with the same error message. Please see attached screen shot
Thank you, Sarafyne
That's because the person you're trying to donate KP to had too much KP donated to them. This is not an error or bug. This is Working As Intended (TM). The particular feature in question is something related to anti-pushing and hasn't been much of a problem until relatively recently. Going through the latter pages of that thread illustrates the problem you are having, and there's nothing you can really do except wait. Or tell the other guy to spend some KP or runes on someone's else's AW. Anyone else's. So long as their income isn't massively greater than their total expenses wrt AW KP.

Last edited:

Sarafyne

That's because the person you're trying to donate KP to had too much KP donated to them. This is not an error or bug. This is Working As Intended (TM). The particular feature in question is something related to anti-pushing and hasn't been much of a problem until relatively recently. Going through the latter pages of that thread illustrates the problem you are having, and there's nothing you can really do except wait. Or tell the other guy to spend some KP or runes on someone's else's AW. Anyone else's. So long as their income isn't massively greater than their total expenses wrt AW KP.
As you can see in the screen shot that AW was nowhere near full, so it is a bug

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
This is not a bug, the player will need to donate some knowledge points elsewhere. You cannot receive substantially more KP than you donate.

Sarafyne

I was informed by a fellow that the 2 of them traded a lot of KP the day before, both the same amount, but only one player is blocked from receiving KP while the other one isn't

Zoof

As you can see in the screen shot that AW was nowhere near full, so it is a bug
The limits is city-wide, the sum total across all AWs for all KP related to AWs both incoming and outgoing. The game keeps track of this and blocks accounts the game thinks is having KP supplied to it as though it has had KP "pushed" to it. This is usually some threshold that varies based on the age of the city (hence the suggestion to wait) and how much KP the locked city has given out. It's a balance, and the affected player is too far into the red.

How far into the red? I don't know, and we're not supposed to know and any specifics is actively suppressed.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
In addition, even if the two players exchanged the same amount it doesn't mean some other player didn't donate to one of the two players...so his/her amount of received KP donations hit the threshold, but the other player's did not. If you check you'll probably find somebody gave the player who is blocked some KP but not the other.

AJ