• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Apprentice production is not boosted by Campus upgrades

michmarc

Game version: v1.93.4-(a39ee91) (2019-12-06 13:36)
Game world: Khelonaar
Browser + version: Microsoft Edge Version 80.0.345.0 (Official build) dev (64-bit)
Flash Player version: N/A (HTML5)
Operating System: Windows 10 1909
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: michmarc
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

In Sorcerers and Dragons, I currently have a level 3 campus surrounded by 4 Necromancers, 4 Alchemists, and 3 Arcane buildings. The production for my Wisdom Square is listed as 72/24h. It should be 100 (or 101, depending on how you want to round it.)

The 72 is 6*(1+4+4+3) and is the expected base production. However, it is missing the +40% boost that a L3 Campus is supposed to give all guest race buildings.

Pheryll

Set Designer
You will see the same when you get to constructs and find that the portal bonus does not apply to the portal's production. As the wisdom square is needed for the portal's street connection, I am betting that the square isn't considered reliant on the portal and thus is not boosted by the portal.

DeletedUser4194

Thank you @Pheryll, indeed the Campus boosts the productions in the Faculties, but not the Wisdom Square.