• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Aqua Splendor

iamthouth

Tetris Master
From ElvenArchitect for the set. For me Ch20 returns will not be worth it per tile.
image_2023-07-17_211516710.png

From Beta, layout for full bonuses if you get multiples of some buildings.
1689593025156.png

If you only have one of each building, you can get all but the KP bonus for Siren's Ballet with the below layout.
1689593128219.png

Prizes and quests per iDavis.
Manta Rays are decent for Mana per tile as a daily, but comes on day 1, so I'll probably go for 2xRune Shards equivalent to 30 KP.

Last edited:

Averilthe1st

tried to watch the aqua event and couldn't view. I had a message, not sure if it was on the video, about issues with chrome crashing to delete the app (?) from chrome but now when I try to view it I get Video Unavailable This video is private then a button Go to Home. Home just lists a bunch of youtube videos but none for Elvenar. Anyone have an idea as to how I can get in to watch. Also affects my phone app

Pheryll

Set Designer
From ElvenArchitect for the set. For me Ch20 returns will not be worth it per tile.
Here is one close to a 7x7 using 3 of each of the small buildings (not that unreasonable since you can have 6 of your choice from the quests alone, so you only need to grab 3 more from the dailies).

EDIT: Looks like the event prizes also give 2x more of the small buildings. Why do they even show up in the dailies if you can have four of each from just completing the event?

Last edited: