• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Arcane Artisans Fellowship

DeletedUser9252

We are looking for active players with scores in at least double digits (shows dedication). We have about 15 or so dedicated active players who participate almost daily and trade fairly. The rest are more or less dead weight (no shows) and are keeping us from moving forward. I'm Elfina the Archmage of this fellowship. My goal is to replace the non participating players with active ones. We will create openings to accommodate worthy players. We are friendly and drama free. The only way to get on our bad side is to stop showing up.

Heronsglen

greetings!..My husband and I are looking for a new fellowship to join. we are both pretty new to this game but play compulsively .lol sadly its true. We both joined a newby fellowship but have already outgrown it and are seeking an active group who will allow newer players to join. I have already surpassed the leader of our fellowship and have been playing the tournaments mostly with my husband and one other. we help others daily, trade some. and are seeking a group that participates in the fellowship adventures, tournaments etc. Please let me know soon as the fellowship adventure starts in 3 days and I would like to get in a new group by then. My score is only 8302 and husbands is a measly 2915 but we should advance pretty quickly. we are both pretty experienced gamers. my husband has been playing another similar game for the last 3 years. we both played WOW and Everquest for years also. Anyway we are still learning this one and would benefit from being in a fellowship with more experienced players. we are also friendly and drama free!