• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ArchElven Terrestrials ~New Fellowship Recruiting~

DeletedUser24452

Looking to add members to a "fresh" fellowship. ArchElven Terrestrials was recently founded. If you enjoy playing and trading with others, then we can grow together. This is not my first fellowship. I had taken a long break from the game but I'm back once again. Please message WellPavedCowboy if you would like to join. I've enjoyed fellowships in the past and they can be very beneficial as we all know. I'm looking to create a no stress, drama free group of individuals. I'm currently level V and creeping up to the Dwarve stage. I also play in Elcysandir with my other city that's a few levels higher. I believe great things will happen once this new fellowship is up and running!

DeletedUser20129

We are looking for members. Perhaps your fellowship would like to merge with ours? We grow quite quickly and do well in tournaments.

Elvenar_TrillianeShadow_FuttBuckers.png

We are at 22 members but have a little dead weight to shed if you are interested.

DeletedUser24452

I am currently trying to start a new Fellowship. I am active in at least 2 worlds atm. Thanks for the offer. I’ll reach out if I change my mind.