• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Archie and Heads (have you ever wished you could hear our characters talk?)

Moho

Chef
Archie and Heads.jpg

DIALOGUE 1. WHAT'S IN A NAME?

ARCHIE
: I always have trouble sleeping before an important battle.

HEADS: (snort)

ARCHIE: Are you asleep, Heads?

HEADS: Do you want to die, little human? How many times have I told you not to call me Heads?

ARCHIE: First of all, you always call me little human.

HEADS: What would you like me to call you, then? Little beast? Or pongo?

ARCHIE: How about Archie?

HEADS: Thanks but no thanks. I don't talk to people named Archie.

ARCHIE: What is that supposed to mean?

HEADS: It means Archie is the lamest name I've ever heard. I'm not going to waste my breath with grotesque denominations.

ARCHIE: I don't know what you're talking about.

HEADS: I'll call you Pongo, and that's that. But you'll have to call me Cerberus like everyone else.

ARCHIE: Cerberus? Is that even a real name?

HEADS: It's a popular name. Actually, it's more than popular - it's classic. What do they teach you in those academies of yours?

ARCHIE: We learn how to fight, of course. What else?

HEADS: Jesus Pongo, you're nothing but cannon fodder. Have you ever heard about the ancient Greeks?

ARCHIE: Not really. Were they great fighters or something?

HEADS: Of course they were great warriors. They conquered the famous city of Troy.

ARCHIE: Oh, now I remember. We watched the movie last year. Our sergeant-at-arms said there was a lot we could learn from it, but I fell asleep after five minutes.

HEADS: Okay, then. Please do me a favor and fall asleep now as well. We have an important battle tomorrow.

ARCHIE: But I always...

HEADS: (snort)

ARCHIE: Are you asleep, Heads?

Last edited: