• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Malchiah

A member of my fellowship mentioned that tournaments are being made more difficult in beta, but I can't find any info on that on any of the forums. Can anyone share any details from beta?

A member of my fellowship mentioned that tournaments are being made more difficult in beta, but I can't find any info on that on any of the forums. Can anyone share any details from beta?

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away............... Or almost two years ago in Elvenar, there was a major change made to the combat system, it made combat much harder for the player. When old time players make lists of thing in the game that annoy them, the combat change is often mentioned. It was a pain and made me stop fighting for a year. But looking at the Beta forum there is no mention of a change to Tournaments that I can see. And you can safely believe that if such a change was considered there would be hundreds of unhappy posts. So my guess is your fellow saw a general unhappy post list all things that made a player mad and the combat change was listed.

Arayla

How does one get a beta city?
In your browser, you can type in the url or click this link: https://beta.elvenar.com. You can also get there by changing the flag on the login screen (just to the right of the InnoGames.com logo) from the US flag to the Beta flag.
Beta does not automatically recognize your username, so you will need to create a new account. Feel free to message me in Beta if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help. :)

DeletedUser8946

I'm sure it's been asked, but is there any plans on when the blueprints new use will be coming? It's not here, is it? I just joined an active FS that gets 10 chests in tournies, so I'll FINALLY be able to use it. (and since I only have the reconcilliatory Magic Building, it's good that there'll be a USE for blueprints, I wasn't going to waste all my diamonds on a second magic building that I'd only be able to upgrade once a chapter)

DeletedUser1016

Ticket values differ time to time from 2-3 each.
I've gotten 1, 2, 3 & 4....very few 4s, lots of 2s...

It is over 24hrs, but for those who work and sleep, it's more like 20hrs because they stop dropping after 6 drops, so if you work 8hrs and sleep 8hrs, you loose two [2] drops both during work & sleep, so most folks will loose 4 drops each day....

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
NEWS FROM TODAY'S UPGRADE IN BETA WORLD

38209688_10212192570110088_9184923227627978752_n.jpg

In preparation for our next Guest Race, you will already see some new things in the game, including:

* 2 new Premium Expansions have become available.
* You could already find new battle units in the provinces

Announcement: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-60.11161/#post-64315

Discussion: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-1-60.11162/

The Unbeliever

Wonder what the odds are if we'll FINALLY get our Heavy Inf producing AW?!:(:(:mad:

So, going off the beta info, we know that;
Frogs probably get their Lv2 upgrade & Dryads likely get their Lv3 upgrade...
if there's a 3rd unit, maybe it'll be the Lv3 for Drone Riders?

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
I'm sure it's been asked, but is there any plans on when the blueprints new use will be coming? It's not here, is it? I just joined an active FS that gets 10 chests in tournies, so I'll FINALLY be able to use it. (and since I only have the reconcilliatory Magic Building, it's good that there'll be a USE for blueprints, I wasn't going to waste all my diamonds on a second magic building that I'd only be able to upgrade once a chapter)

There is a post on the subject in Announcements.
At this time, the Blueprint is crashing the App if you use it in the Browser version - so it looks as if we will have to wait until the App version is ready.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Additionally, you will be able to place more City Expansions on the map, because we are increasing the size of the map to its maximum: with a new row added on the southwestern side of your city, it can now be 60x60 tiles big - provided you have the City Expansions available to place in this area, of course!

Looks like a lot of the money spenders will be happy with the extra room.

Also we now have more compass information with the "southwestern side" statement. South is down and west is left, so the elemental canals are running on the diagonals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.